So apparently freaking Hunter x Hunter is finally coming back after it’s two years hiatus, but now the fandom is kinda dead except for some people in it who are watching the 2011 anime. ANYWAY, since the next chapter in the next 2 months (June), and this will be a great period of time for the fandom to get revived. I decided that the fandom should use a graphic tag like some other fandoms do (e.g: one piece) and this tag will include graphics made by the fandom’s talented graphics makers and artists. and btw some people are using the tag currently so yeah let me explain the tag:
What is #hxhgraphics?
- A special tag for graphic makers to use for all their Hunter x Hunter edits
- Things to tag with #hxhgraphics; [gifs, graphics, edited manga caps, your own art, etc.]
- Things NOT to tag with #hxhgraphics; [text posts, personal posts, reposted edits, reposted fanarts, rps, audio posts, etc.]
How does #hxhgraphics work?
- If you make any graphic just tag it with #hxhgraphics
- Also be sure to put #hxhgraphics as one of your first 5 tags because your post won’t appear when people will check the tag (Click here to learn more about how tagging works on tumblr)
Why should I use #hxhgraphics?
- It will make finding and reblogging Hunter x Hunter graphics much easier
- It will also help fans discover new gif/graphic makers and meet fellow Hunter x Hunter fans
- It will help filling you queue faster or something.
Start tracking this tag to keep up with the fandom’s graphics. Please help promote #hxhgraphics by reblogging this post! Even if you’re not part of the fandom’s graphic makers please share this!
Note: try to not get confused! It’s “#hxhgraphics” not “#hxhgraphic”!
My roommate knocked a mason jar over but we didn’t know how to dispose of the glass in our dorm so now it’s sitting on our dresser. I made a museum plaque for it.
V v good art.
10/10 would nod pretentiously at
In this piece, the artist (anonymous) indicates the frailty of the human race, redeemed only by the ever looming sense of chaos which propels man to amend his wrongdoings.
10/10 would pretentiously stare at through monocle